Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why i should be veteran member!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XephonZ

why i should be veteran member! Empty
PostSubject: why i should be veteran member!   why i should be veteran member! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 pm

My in game name is XephonZ

My real life name is Toby

I have a big family, two cats, one sister, mum and dad they all love me very much.
Live in England (north yorkshire)

I think you should promote me to veteran member because i love minecraft play it all the time, would serve you at my best and follow all rules!
I can offer all my best if you promote me, you might think cause im just a kid im not good wiht computers, well thats where your wrong my grandad who i sadly lost to cancer a year ago was a computer genius! Also my uncle is an inspirational speaker and im very good with words!

I have alot of experience on minecraft i love the game and i play it everyday!
Thankyou and please reply!

Yours Faithfully XephonZ
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

PostSubject: Re: why i should be veteran member!   why i should be veteran member! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 pm

I have nothing against you, but I feel that you DO NOT seem ready for Veteran. You haven't done much with the server and you're not online alot. Plus, you joined two days ago, not really enough time to put an impression on the higher ranks. I never like saying these kinds of things to people, but it's just my opinion.

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
XephonZ

PostSubject: Re: why i should be veteran member!   why i should be veteran member! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Ok i respect your opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Hmmm...   why i should be veteran member! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Your a cool kid, but I agree with Crater, you still have a longs way to go...but just keep doing what your doing and things will work out for you. Best of luck M8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why i should be veteran member!   why i should be veteran member! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why i should be veteran member!
Page 1 of 1