Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Empty
PostSubject: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:14 am

I Have Just Made A Beta Server It's Going To Be Our Beta Server
If You Want The Ip It Is: 5.165.20.5 you need hamachi So download Hamachi then press join a existing network and type in
username: checkland password: checkland123 so keep hamachi on when you go on my server
sorry if the server crashes it happen's a bit CYA THERE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Checkitoutgames
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 am

i have made it Whitelist so comment me to join
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 am

I guess put me on the list, Leo. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 am

k added you!
Back to top Go down
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:18 pm

what is hamachi?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:41 am

It's a way to connect to minecraft server's with ip's that are diffrent area's Just Search it on Youtube How to use hamachi to go on minecraft server's
Back to top Go down
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:31 am

NVM everyone Join my server we don't lot's of plugin's but the spawn is awseome made by crater
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Be annoyed....   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 am

I honestly dont see why we need another server. Its hard enough to get people to come on here and try to make the stay. Another server like this is only gonna split the few members we have. Its cool that you have your own server. but if your doing it just because you want to have that higher rank then maybe you should leave this one and go take care of your server. You should also stop from trying to take the members of this server. Sometimes we just have to deal with the cards we are giving and play it threw. Its really annoying that servers are spring up left and right and then they are being advertised on here. This is just a warning for everyone. If I see anyone advertising there server that is not Sypto's or the Chopper's I will not think twice of kick you all out
Back to top Go down
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 am

it's for people if they want to play a beta server........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
No need to be like that sitharol just sayin a friendly message without complaint's Smile
Back to top Go down
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:16 am

i actually named the beta server Unknown Crafter's i don't want to get you mad sith i just wanted to say Smile
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:08 pm

I know someone will be pissed about this somewhere, but I have another Beta server to put out there (P.S. It's also a Hamachi server since my Ip won't work for some reason Sad ) The Ip is 5.50.80.123:25656, and the Hamachi Name is The Sparrow is Out (And the password is TheNest). It's whitelisted so anyone reading this I don't know can't get on (I'm pretty sure I got most everyone in the whitelist). I'll usually have it up at like 3:45 PM USA Central Time to 9:00 PM, and maybe have it up all night on Saturdays. So just jump in and say "Hi", or build some stuff (Just not anywhere near my stuff Wink)!

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Hmmm....   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 pm

I feel so stupid... I dont know what hamachi is...and I tried logging into the your sercer crater but it didnt work...mind explaining to me some of this terms.
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:06 am

Ok, Sith, Hamachi is a program that creates a virtual LAN (Local Area Network) through the Internet. Pretty much, it helps the server making process go alot smoother. If you Google it, you'll find it by the name of Logmein Hamachi, download it, and run it. Click the Network button at the top, click "Join an existing network", and type the Network Name (The Sparrow is Out) and the password (TheNest). It will then allow you to join my server.

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
zxmantisxz

zxmantisxz

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 am

Crater, it isn't letting me join your server, I used Hamachi and everything, but it can't connect to your server...

*Strike that, it's letting me on, but could you add me on the whitelist pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!   Beta Sever Unknown Crafter! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Sever Unknown Crafter!
Page 1 of 1