Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chopperz Nemesis Returns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

Chopperz Nemesis Returns Empty
PostSubject: Chopperz Nemesis Returns   Chopperz Nemesis Returns Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Ok, so today while Chopperz, Yourface, Sith, Connor and Me, Stealth Canary (Chopperz Nemesis) came on. He acted childish and inapproaite. This resulted in a ban. Later, a player named beanscanfart came on. Unknowningly, it was actually Stealth Canary. We banned him as well. He used a Ip mask to shroud his Ip from us. We have declared that he is trying to get back at Chopperz through Minecraft. Since he will probably use an Ip mask again, we highly recommend you look for these characteristics:

-Makes his houses underground

-Acts childish and like he doesn't know alot of things

-May build AVO (Famous (Minecraft Grief Team) in places (Especially in his underground houses)

Please be careful and cautious.

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: To add on top of all this....   Chopperz Nemesis Returns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 am

I think the forum is being monitored. I dont know if its just me or what but everything I come on here. There are always 3 guests that are at the site. Either its someone that we know that is trying to get info on us, or there is someone else trying to get info on us. I know this might not be anything but I have always wondered why guests would come on here. The only way someone would know is the server and the auto message that comes on.
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Chopperz Nemesis Returns   Chopperz Nemesis Returns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 am

we are trying to resolve the problem thank you for your time.

Yourface43 drunken
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Chopperz Nemesis Returns   Chopperz Nemesis Returns Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Had a talk with StealthCanary (Dan). We have come to a truce concerning the incident the other night. It wont happen again. He also told me that he was FootballProphet (the AVO guy) and that he is sorry. Hopefully this is the last we see of him.
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Sounds Good   Chopperz Nemesis Returns Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 am

You should ask him how he masked his IP I would not mine having that capability....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chopperz Nemesis Returns   Chopperz Nemesis Returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chopperz Nemesis Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: The Server :: Help & Support-
Jump to: