Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New server name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

New server name Empty
PostSubject: New server name   New server name Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:45 am

I recently had a thought about when the server used to be called UnknownMinecrafters. We changed it to "An Unknown Minecrafter" and that somehow gave us more frequent guests. But as time went on we are having fewer guests. I think if we update the server name again we will become at the top of the list on minecraft.net server list. I tested this with the backup server and I got around 5 guests online together within an hour. Imagine it as a forum, where you can bump a thread. I'm thinking we can do it like this if the server name is changed.

Only a slight change like:

UnknownMinecrafters (old name)
1 Unknown Minecrafter ( "1" will appear at the very top of the WoM list for definite. Or even "0")
UMC
UnknownCraftminer
UnknownCrafters

The suggestions above are just examples but I'm thinking we should try this for a day and see what happens, giving all our members a warning 2 days in advance. Tell me what you guys think Smile

ChopperzZ Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

New server name Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server name   New server name Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 pm

good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209

New server name Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server name   New server name Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Once again Choppz with an amazing idea. Cool
Back to top Go down
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

New server name Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server name   New server name Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Chopp is so smart that he can He can lift his computer with even touching it Very Happy

Chopp read's so much that he think's to hard but has great idea's study study study scratch scratch scratch

~From CheckitoutGaming Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Checkitoutgames
Sitharol

Sitharol

New server name Empty
PostSubject: The issue is....   New server name Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 pm

The name change is not really the issue. If we do have the name changed and do get this influx of guest the question really is how many of the higher ranking people will be around to monitor and police the new guests. As it is we still get brusts of guests and like I have stated before...MORE members online attract MORE guests. I have noticed that when there is atleast 5 people in our server we get a steady in and out of guests.

Change the name is a idea, but is it the right one when our higher ranking members are not present....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New server name Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server name   New server name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New server name
Page 1 of 1