Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cjpizza

Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member Empty
PostSubject: Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member   Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Ingame name:
cjpizza

Carey

Some infomation about you:
I am 16, live in South Dakota, Usa. I love sports and Minecraft.
I want to become Chef when I grow up and get out of HighSchool

Why you want to get promoted?:
I want to get promoted so I can get higher in the ranks, so that some day I can be a Smod and
accually help out the server in greater ways than being nice to random guests that come on.
That is my reason, if you decline to promote me I will not complain and take it like an Smod would.

What you can offer the server when you get promoted?:
I can offer a nicer envoirment for the guests and members, by watching guests and finding greifers
and reporting them in so somebody can take care of them that is a higher rank.

What is your Minecraft experience?:
My Minecraft experience is, going on all the servers and seeing all the creative builds and how awesome
they are, but if you think it is how good i am at building, well I am not going to lie to you I an ok builder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: deserved   Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:05 pm

i think you deserve it. I really have no say whatsoever though. afro
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member   Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Cj, here's the thing, and I'm probably gonna sound like a bitch, but, when we say "Work on your application" we mean you need to add more and not use the same one over and over again. If you keep giving the same reasons everytime, how will we know if you've actually matured? Also, the reasons you give, you can do that now as a Veteran. I would love to say you deserve it, but I'm not sugarcoating it, I don't believe you do. And if anyone says anything about what I just said, it's my opinion, and my opinion only, and everyone is entitlied to their own opinion that may be recognized or ignored.

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member   Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cjpizza's app for Trusted_Member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: The Server :: Applications-
Jump to: