Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet another IP mask...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

Yet another IP mask... Empty
PostSubject: Yet another IP mask...   Yet another IP mask... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Just a heads up if anyone happens to find anyone named similarly to "coboose1" it would do good to ban him. He uses the IP masker to hide his identity and grief the server. I checked on the backup server today and it was griefed. I have run into him a few times in the past and he seems to have particular interest in this server. He uses "caboose" in his name a lot, mentions his brother doing the grief as if it wasn't his fault.

On another note:

I'm trying to get to you on time when you are on the server as I noticed some of you join and leave. I'm usually 5 mins late after you leave, I do check the server every hour or so and it would be good to see more people join it and talk to aswell.

Thanks, Chopperz

EDIT: Check server news, type "/news" ingame
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Heads up...   Yet another IP mask... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:35 am

Spy Kitten has set out a call for griefers and is trying to get an army built. He post this on the World of Minecraft site. I would not be surpised if one or a few of those guys took an interest into it. Maybe its about time we changed the servers names, but we would have to spread the word some other save way.

Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: Yet another IP mask...   Yet another IP mask... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:56 am

Good thing the main server is down for a while xD
Back to top Go down
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

PostSubject: Re: Yet another IP mask...   Yet another IP mask... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:20 pm

yes i froze him and tried to stop him but he kept joining and i forgot to post about it, sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Yet another IP mask...   Yet another IP mask... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:42 pm

this is bad i cant get on at all WoM crashed on me (forever)
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: Yet another IP mask...   Yet another IP mask... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Update you WoM, YF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another IP mask...   Yet another IP mask... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another IP mask...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: Back-up Server(s) :: General Talk-
Jump to: