Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So whats going on with everyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitharol

Sitharol

So whats going on with everyone? Empty
PostSubject: So whats going on with everyone?   So whats going on with everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 pm

I was thinking of what commie said and well it might be good to post something like this and see who is really checking this forum.

I being playing beta single player being playing on craters's beta server. (Its the only I know that is stable enough to play in) Hmmm, still looking for work had a couple of interviews getting closer to that dream job. Hmmm, being messing around with some programs trying to get learn something while I have all this free time.

Ok so know its your turn!

Post what you been up to!
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: So whats going on with everyone?   So whats going on with everyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:40 pm

I had college for the past 3 days, hard work. I also spent a little time on Battlefield 3 BETA tonight. I might come online tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: So whats going on with everyone?   So whats going on with everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 am

WoM broke down i got it to work i succesfuly played for 15 seconds before sypto shut it down XD i've also been doing school work and doing my job i got switched for day shifts for i only got around 3 hours of free time which is filled with work at home.....sorry i havnt ben on and btw considering what i red about "a grief team comming to grief" (real mature griefers... Neutral ) ill be going major tough on the guests one slight mistake and your out ill try to do whatever i can to help and if you want i can look into getting a firewall to the server (idk if i can)

Best Regards
Yourface43 drunken
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: So whats going on with everyone?   So whats going on with everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 am

Battlefield 3 beta is pretty time consuming! but hella fun tho! Very Happy Been working on the beta server plugins for quite a while now.

Been talking to Rey and Amber about the beta server changes and the future. So yea pretty busy ;P
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: So whats going on with everyone?   So whats going on with everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Did you manage to get access to them Caspian Border servers? If you did, what's it like?
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
zxmantisxz

zxmantisxz

PostSubject: Re: So whats going on with everyone?   So whats going on with everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 am

Had my house catch on fire, been having to move, the lifting has done a number on my joints... Just got internet Very Happy I'm gonna be getting on now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats going on with everyone?   So whats going on with everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whats going on with everyone?
Page 1 of 1