Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How is everything?

Go down 
+5
Sitharol
Crater_Maker
ConnorSkateboard
cjpizza
I ChoPPerZ I
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm

So how is life going for everyone at the moment? Not heard from anyone in nearly a week. I'm doing driving lessons right now Very Happy

Please respond.
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
cjpizza

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 am

I went pheasant hunting yesterday but it is not very fun when you dont see pheasants Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:53 pm

I had a Football Game last week. MVP!
I had the game winning interception, and I literally was on every tackle. I've been doing better in Science, Algebra, and SS, I don't know why.. I got contacts! (I can see clearly now that the rain is gone..) Had a beach V-Ball tournament with my brother today, we won 10 dollars. Umm.. We recently got a new door and I got Madden 12, pretty fun.. Tommorow I have another Football game but don't get to play the 2nd half due to me having to get contacts so I missed school.
Were in the lead in distict 4-1 and I came in 2nd place in my 200m last week. I made long jump and I'm done typing.. lol.
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm playing on this beta server at the moment:
77.111.198.184:25565

It would be good to see someone join it since Sypto's offline
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Um, isn't that the Minecraft Elite server? The one that became a whitelist? Just wondering...

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm

No longer whitelist
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: I went to that server chopper....   How is everything? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:20 pm

It was pretty lonly, there were only like two people there.

I being playing on another server as well,

World of Sikkim

91.121.20.76:27050

Its a pretty good server, it clan based and intense. You have to get whitelisted, but its easy. If you all join, I can get an admin to whitelist you then I can add you to my clan.

Sypto! I cant wait to get on your server, all this server exploring has giving me so many ideas and has gotten my brain jucies flowing. I think I got a glimpse of what you want for your server!

I hope everyone is well!

CHOPPER YOU HAVE TO GET HAMMACHI AND JOIN CRATER"S ADMIN GROUP!

Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:25 am

I did have hamachi 3 months ago. The thing with it is that it reallly slows my computer down. If I try to run it with minecraft I might get a very slow netbook. I am thinking the best way to meet up if joining a server we all know, I can join Sitharols main server, or you could always join minecraft elite. We have atleast 10 people everynight in MCE, and a full server during the weekend. It doesnt matter which server it is at the end of the day were having fun! But if sypto manages to fix his, I would join his anytime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:42 am

Well while you guys have ben playing other servers i got the 1.9.4 pre-realese and a new keyboard (turns outs my little bro spilt mtn dew on key board i made around 100 now golems and killed sum nether wizard things and i went to a dance but sadly this girl who was bullied for around 5 years purposely overdosed and tried to kill herself but shes okay we called an ambulance (sorry for this depressing part) so after that me and my friends Neco and Silas went and bought a keg and snuck into chucky cheese (please don't ask why) and we saw chucky so we gave hima BIG hug! drunken

Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Chopper your server has gone rogue...   How is everything? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:39 am

The server you recommended is not really all that great anymore, it changed a whole lot. I think I am gonna leave it and find another one
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 am

Why isn't it the same? Is it because I've been offline? Just kidding Razz

Well I went over and spied on the DerpDerp faction. I got caught and got killed, which caused me to drop the netbook Wink

I cannot start up windows on it any more, it is asking me to insert the boot disk which it already has, so I have a hardware problem. I am seeing to get a new computer soon that WILL be able to run minecraft.

You don't need to leave just visit. Ur underground base is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Wel.. Derp derp is no more!   How is everything? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 am

Due to the changes the Server owner is making many of us dont agree with it. Most of Derp Derp got banned because the told the server owner to suck it. I really dont like the changes either, I think they are stupid and the server owner just wants more money...
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:18 am

Yeah.. I kinda agree with you on that. But I'm only on the server to talk to my friends, I'm just there to have fun and build things like the one we did the other night.

But.... guess what...

I have bought a new computer.... will run minecraft at 200 fps!!!!!! I'm soo effin happy!
Back to top Go down
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:44 pm

i'm on that server with chop ATM!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Well this is absolute crap! I have learned about their update, and now they want me to delete half of nova village, I wont have this!
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Honesty...the server sucks Chopper   How is everything? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:26 pm

We should look for another one that is not as restrictive... I seem the talk and well it just seems they want money. The are gonna limit the players to plots and then onto of that nations. Which have to pay in order to expand...well if we learn something from the real world they are gonna have to keep pumping in or else the rich will get rich and the poor will get poor...
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:31 am

i'm playing a UK server and its pretty neat and i got 1.9.4 pre-release!
Back to top Go down
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 am

YF what's the IP?
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:26 am

A well, time to look for new server. They just deleted factions. The village will be gone soon. Any new servers that don't have like lots of people in?
Back to top Go down
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:40 am

Choppz bro. Pull up the ol' back up classic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: There is always the server I was playing in....   How is everything? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 pm

World of Sikkim

Its a good server, you have clans....there are about 4 clans at the moment you cant make your own. but you can join anyone as long as the leaders let you.

If you want to join let me know, so that i can tell the owner to whitelist you.

Leave me your username and ill get you white listed. You can join my clan if you want. there are aready some preset towns but you dont have to leave in the town you can go out and venture on your own
Back to top Go down
zxmantisxz

zxmantisxz

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:24 am

Sounds cool, I'm SemiOfficial, so get me on there?
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Guys!   How is everything? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 am

I talked to the server owner and he said you are all more then welcome, but you need to log in to get whitelisted. You have to ask the admins to whitelist you then I can add you to my clan if you want, or you can pick another one. Just tell the admins that your a friend of Sitharol's
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: GUYS!   How is everything? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am

If your gonna join the server I am on this is a great time to come online the admins are or will be on soon!
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Guys come join the server I play on!   How is everything? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:26 am

World of Sikkim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How is everything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everything?   How is everything? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is everything?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: The Server :: General Talk-
Jump to: