Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why should i be next Operator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loucks2015

Why should i be next Operator Empty
PostSubject: Why should i be next Operator   Why should i be next Operator Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Ingame name: Loucks2015

Austin

Some infomation about you: I am 15 years old I live in virginia I go to highschool basic things like that im 6ft 1 I play football and wieghtlift every day all though i may be new i also have experience not tat it matters but ive been a smod on a dif server before it was closed down. Im always on before school and after when im not at football practice Anyway I love this server and thats all about me Very Happy

Why you want to get promoted?: I want to get promoted because i want to experience what its like to be on top again Like everyone asking you for help and just to prove that i can try new things if there put in front of me

What you can offer the server when you get promoted?:I can offer Alot Help,Advice if needed,Review peoples houses And alot of other things

What is your Minecraft experience?:If i had to discribe it in 2 words it would be It Rocks 1 of the best servers ive played good community and its getting popular so this is my experience so far and i hope to have many more as a operator Anyway

Sinceraly
Austin
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

PostSubject: Here we go again...   Why should i be next Operator Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Austin, not to be rude in any way shape or form, but, WHY THE HELL WOULD WE JUST PROMOTE YOU TO OP?! Trully, acting in such way is not my intention, but, sincerely, not one person I've know ever on this server, including myself, just get to be that of operator the first couple of days. I have been with this server since late June-ish, hundreds of hours socializing with guests, helping, caring. Not once, have I just seen one of our Smods, promote someone on the fly. We're a type of server that promotes out of true respect, not just for the hell of it. So, as of my answer, no, but hey, I never said it couldn't happen.

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Why should i be next Operator   Why should i be next Operator Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:56 am

i agree sorry bro but you got to start from the bottom to get from the top
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: HAPPY!   Why should i be next Operator Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:39 am

Man gots to love that Snappy No Holds Bar Replies of Crater! Man i missed that...

I being on and off the classic server, but no one is ever on.....
Back to top Go down
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

PostSubject: Re: Why should i be next Operator   Why should i be next Operator Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:42 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should i be next Operator   Why should i be next Operator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should i be next Operator
Page 1 of 1