Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan coming home.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
utan46322

Michigan coming home. Empty
PostSubject: Michigan coming home.   Michigan coming home. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:20 am

So yea, im in michigan typing this and im having a lot of fun. this was the plans we made.

1st day: arrive at airport (delayed 2 hours) arrived in in michigan, got to cuz's house sleep.

2nd day: tour around michigan and went to a japanesse tea house, went back to house, sleep

3rd day: went kayaking, (note: other cuz sucks, flipped his kayak 2 times) went back to house, sleep

4th day: went to a indoor water park (sucked extremely small) went to a buffet/ restaurant that served awesome chicken. walked around the plaza.came home sleep.

5th day last day (today) : going to the pool, going to drop off the car we rented, rent a hotel room, sleep

semi 6th day: cuz that lives michigan leaves for work, we go on a shuttle then go to airport then come home.

these are my plans this is the stuff i got in michigan.

20$ steam card
food...
food.....

thats it! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

Michigan coming home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: The Server :: General Talk-
Jump to: