Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this might come as a surprise to some of you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

So this might come as a surprise to some of you! Empty
PostSubject: So this might come as a surprise to some of you!   So this might come as a surprise to some of you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 12:30 pm

To anyone reading this. I just wanted to tell you Guys, I've read the messages you put on the forum over the years and it warms my Heart a lot!
I hope people can forgive me for my sudden and pretty immediate disappearance. I Sadly lost all access to my account and all accounts have since been deleted from the forum for inactivity. Hope some of you Guys still check the forum from time to time!

I've since the last time we spoke changed career choice and now Work as a datatechnician specialized in infrastructure with my main field being cybercrime and IT security. So some heavy nerdy stuff, if I have to say so myself!

For anyone who still want to stay in contact outside the forums, feel free to hit me up on steam!
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TripFake/
Or the new steam friend code feature: 172894773

Best regards
Sypto - Aka Timm <3

Last edited by Sypto on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

PsychoRobot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

So this might come as a surprise to some of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this might come as a surprise to some of you!   So this might come as a surprise to some of you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 1:32 pm

Oh, or add me on discord: UnknownCow#9709

PsychoRobot likes this post

Back to top Go down

So this might come as a surprise to some of you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: READ THIS-
Jump to: