Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rank System Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyNameIsAlan

Rank System Changes Empty
PostSubject: Rank System Changes   Rank System Changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Greetings Members of the Unknown Mine Crafter Server!

Due to some unfortunate events in the server, Sypto and the SMods have decided to make some changes to the rank system.
Below, are the new ranks of this server. The changes have already been applied to the server. If you have any concerns or questions
about this change, please contact a SMod or the owner, Sypto. Below, are the new ranks and the changes to the system.

We thank you for understanding!

Reformation of Unknown Mine Crafters

The Ranks

Members - They have earned the right to build on our server. This rank got access to cuboid commands and teleport.

Veteran Members - Nothing special. Purely a rank for people that is higher up the social ladder than regular Members.

Trusted Members - They are possible OPs. A surveillance rank, they have minor permissions so SMods can monitor how they use their powers and if they are satisfied it gives a better chance for that person at getting promoted. (Kick/Mute/Freeze)

Operators (OPs) - Unknown Mine Crafters own police force. These people are meant to keep an eye out for griefers and people that we do not want on our server. Operators can promote people to members. (Kick/Ban/Hide/Mute/Freeze)
--------- Slamakans
--------- Drummaboy56
--------- I_Chopperz_I
--------- Checkitoutgaming

SMod - Supervisors. Focuses on supervising the work of Ops and keeps the server in shape. SMods are also in charge of promoting (up to Operator) and demoting (down to Guest). Therefore these people need to be active on the forums. (All Commands)
--------- commieCEO123
--------- Omniblast
--------- Rtwire
--------- Yourface43

Owner - You will be focused on evaluating SMods and to restructure the server if needed. (All Commands)
--------- Sypto
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: ??   Rank System Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 am

I hope people will agree with me here shouldn't veteran members be higher than trusted members?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank System Changes   Rank System Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 am

yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank System Changes   Rank System Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank System Changes
Page 1 of 1