Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server World Project!

Go down 
+7
PsychoRobot
rtwire
yourface43
I ChoPPerZ I
CreeperBehindYou
Sypto
Sitharol
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

Server World Project! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 am

Sypto you keepin a secret with sith?! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Checkitoutgames
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Its true me and Sypto have a secret....   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:25 am

We are both from a galaxy where mine-craft is not just a game its a reality. We have come to earth to seek out skilled builders to reconstruct our society...all the buildings in the server project are merely blue prints. So this is why we need your help.... alien
Back to top Go down
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Checkitoutgames
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 am

Anything u want building? I wanna add a bit more to the project. I have done so far:

Hanging booth
Inn/shop
Blacksmiths (i think me and sypto built this)

I was thinking we should add a graveyard to a swamp to give it a bit of a medieval gloom. monkey

Arrow Happy to help
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: yea m8....   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:07 pm

we have a grave yard already, but if you wan to add another one you can as long as its smaller than the current one and not so close to it. Feel free to add anything you want to it. I know you will use your best judgement.
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: To Chopper...   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:13 pm

What you build was not the Inn, it was the bakers shop. If you wanna build the Inn I marked it where it can go (INN) and next to it its your land you get to build what you want in it another shop or your cottage (CHP). You so far for shops we have a bank. a general store. a black smith, baker and a pub/inn.. The pub/inn is more of a pub than an in i think it has beds on the third floor. The inn on this one should have rooms and be three stories high...

I wonder when sypto is getting on again...I have not seen him in a while.

P.S Crater Suggest that we make a park area...but she always suggest ideas and never follows threw with them so this one is still up in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:10 am

If you rank me up I'll do the hangiing beheading place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:13 am

Nevermind someone did that but i guess i could do something if im ranked up. I'll do whatever. afro
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 pm

sorry i haven't been working on the project i have been remodeling my world as u see my castle is no more atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server World Project!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2