Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure Time!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

Adventure Time! Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Time!   Adventure Time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 pm

So, I was thinking of incorperating an adventure into the Beta server. It is based around saving an unknown being that has been trapped away into the Nether. I really would like to use some type of redstone contraption that allowes access to a certain area after another one is finished. And, it needs to be survival challenges, that get harder as it goes. The portal to the Nether is found in the Chapel I was working on yesterday, located under the left waterfall (Or just go through the town one, somehow they got linked, I don't know how) Also, if it isn't a bother, could you please send all ideas through me first beforehand, it would help me to create more of the story around the stuff. I might be asking much, but if possible, I would love to see this vision become a reality (Well, virtual reality, but whateva). Oh yea, the Chapel is if you go straight from the fire pit in the castle thingy, and find it located under a mountain, you should see the torch light.

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber

Last edited by Crater_Maker on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

Adventure Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time!   Adventure Time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm

Yogcast inspired? Very Happy I'm up for it! Smile
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

Adventure Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time!   Adventure Time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:51 pm

"I am a dwarf and im digging a hole diggy diggy hole! diggy diggy hole!" and shure im on board
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

Adventure Time! Empty
PostSubject: I am down....   Adventure Time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:30 pm

But I wish i new what you all were talking about and it there anything I can use to clear out a massive section. I am moments away from leaveing my cave project. I ran into massive lava pits and water pits its a kick in the butt trying to fill those up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time!   Adventure Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time!
Page 1 of 1