Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull. Empty
PostSubject: To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull.   To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm

From now on, ops/smod/sypto post when the server is down, start date, and start time as so (and optionally when the server is back on/issue):
--------------------------------------
Server Down? (y/n):
Start Time:
Start Date:
End Time:
End Date:
Issue:
---------------------------------------
Please no repeats. This is for convenience.
~64bitgenius~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull.   To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Please take this seriously, I think many people would appreciate this, to make sure it's not their fault. I'm just trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull.   To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 am

come on, can't you guys post here?
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull.   To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 am

Server Down? (yes)
Start Time:12.00
Start Date: July 18th
End Time: unknown
End Date: unknown
Issue: I don't know. You can join the new one that has been set up. Same name, but with a +
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
MyNameIsAlan

PostSubject: Re: To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull.   To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:16 am

Chopperz I tried joining, it says its down. Well, I tried joining an unknown sandbox. I didnt join the one with a plus, cuse it said 0/12.... so i assumed it was down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull.   To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To know when the server is down/restarting. Date/Time helpfull.
Page 1 of 1