Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL: Read on...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

OFFICIAL: Read on... Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL: Read on...   OFFICIAL: Read on... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Setting things straight.

The server popularity might be deteriorating, as we are no longer getting guests. But that is due to the server being offline. Everyone has real life situations to deal with and work. The backup server is always running from when its evening and when I wake. I'm a little fed up about everyone panicking about the server being offline, resulting in negative discussions. Instead of complaining over the forums, join the server. (The backup server or Sypto's server).

Sometimes Sypto cannot run his server. So certain people post on the forum complaining (not usually knowing what they are talking about). The backup server is up for a reason. It is up when Sypto's is down. That means everyone from Sypto's joins this one. If MCStorm is not good enough for you, I can always switch it to Fcraft to make it more homelike. (Sypto's server make). Heck, I can even bring your work over if you want me to. Or Sypto could kindly send over some of his server maps to work on. I haven't seen one member on the backup server online for atleast two weeks, and I find Freebuild is always griefed since no OP is here to patrol it. So step it up now! If you would give at least an hour of your free time to join we would get guests, and a steady community. In the near future, holiday will be back again, and we will have a lot more time to interact and play Minecraft together.

This post will fish out the true members of the UMC. If you don't consider what I have written, you might as well say goodbye.

Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Read on...   OFFICIAL: Read on... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:52 pm

I can never find your server. Smile I'll find it!
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Read on...   OFFICIAL: Read on... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Server was down for a brief moment sorry, had to download LMFAO party rock anthem for a youtube vid
Back to top Go down
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Read on...   OFFICIAL: Read on... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 pm

I went to go get on and then it went down :/
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: chopper!   OFFICIAL: Read on... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:09 pm

maybe you should get the map/world files from sypto and then convert to fcraft!
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Read on...   OFFICIAL: Read on... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:02 am

If Sypto wants me too that would be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Read on...   OFFICIAL: Read on... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Read on...
Page 1 of 1